Philadelphia Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
Fighting for the Rights of Injured Workers in Pennsylvania
Workers’ Compensation law in Pennsylvania is complex. Your employer has a team of Workers’ Compensation attorneys working for the company. Who will fight for you?
Philadelphia Workers’ Compensation lawyers at E.S. Borjeson & Associates understand the law and understand the emotional, physical and financial difficulties you and your family face if you have been injured on the job, suffer from a work-related illness or a loved one has been killed on the job. We tap all our resources to protect your rights and maximize your recovery.
We only represent victims of Pennsylvania workplace accidents
Our comprehensive knowledge of Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation law and 20 years of successful representation help protect clients when they need it most. We keep abreast of current laws and proposed changes and understand how changes affect our clients. We focus exclusively on Workers’ Compensation cases. Workers’ Compensation is not just one of the many things we do; it is the only thing we do.
We represent injured workers of all types who suffer from a wide range of job-related injuries. We stick by clients through the entire Workers’ Compensation process — from the initial claim through negotiation, settlement or appeal of a Workers’ Compensation award or denial. We will help you obtain the appropriate benefits which could include medical benefits, specific loss benefits, wage loss benefits and death benefits.
We are proud of the work we do. There is no greater satisfaction than seeing the victims of work injuries and occupational diseases get the compensation they deserve.
Don’t go it alone. Over the years, we have seen that injured workers who are not represented by a highly competent Workers’ Compensation attorney do not obtain the best results.
What to do if you are injured at work
- Report the accident and/or injury to your employer as soon as possible. The employer must receive notice of the accident within 120 days.
- Seek treatment from a physician. Your medical bills will be covered by the employer or insurance carrier if it is a work-related injury.
- Be sure to tell the physician every part of your body that was injured to help document your claim.
- Follow your doctor’s orders and return for treatment or physical therapy according to those orders. It is very important to have up-to-date medical reports available at the time of hearings and for all periods when you were unable to work.
- Keep a journal of every detail of your injury, treatment and medical bills.
Why you need a Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation lawyer you can trust
Dealing with an injury at work may seem overwhelming. Count on the Philadelphia Workers’ Compensation lawyers at E.S. Borjeson & Associates to handle your claim and provide peace of mind. We offer a no-risk, free consultation. Contact us. We can help you move forward with your life, 215-772-3020.
Our Philadelphia Workers’ Compensation lawyers serve injured victims and their families throughout Pennsylvania and particularly in:
- Center City
- South Philadelphia
- Northeast Philadelphia
- West Philadelphia
- North Philadelphia
- Southwest Philadelphia
- Delaware County
- Montgomery County
- Bucks County
- Chester County
You have Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation questions. We have answers.